Certified Partner Schools meet the SMSCP institutional requirements and have an active agreement on file with Siemens. Only Certified Partner Schools can give SMSCP courses.
Certified Partner Schools have, among other things, the following:
- Courses taught in English
- A mechatronic training system on site
- At least two SMSCP Certified Instructors for the Level(s) they are implementing
- A relationship with Siemens in their country
- An implementation contract or MOU with Siemens
For a complete overview of the certification please click here.
Want to get certified, or confirm a student/ instructor/ school certification? Contact us: email@example.com