The Siemens Mechatronic Systems Certification Program (SMSCP) is one of many international programs offered by Siemens Technik Akademie Berlin, an elite international technical college wholly owned and operated by Siemens AG.
"The Siemens Mechatronic systems Certification Program aims to be the world’s premier comprehensive skills qualification."
The Mission of the SMSCP is:
- To establish the international industry standard comprehensive skills certification in mechatronic systems.
- To provide the STA Berlin’s pedagogical and technical expertise to partner schools around the world.
- To add value to our Partner School’s existing programs of study.
- To learn from our customers and partners in order to improve our knowledge and our offerings.
- To develop Handlungskompetenz in the world’s workforce.